Mcxi logo

Logo

My personal branding has been 'Mcxi' since 2013, however my logo has changed over the years. When I started Mcxi, I tended to do more illustration work, therefore I had an illustrated logo.

As my practice is now more fashion based, I wanted a typography logo, to keep constancy with most high-end fashion brands.

After using the new type logo for a year, having a type logo caused some problems as in some designs, it could of been mistaken as a misplaced piece of type, rather than a logo/symbol.

Therefore a new logo was developed, creating a new logo that could be used as both type and a symbol.




The new logo was made in Adobe Illustrator, so it could work at any size.

It is also very important that the logo can work in black and white so it could be applied to any background.

Primary and secondary logos have been created so the logo can always work, no matter the size and scale of the design.

Thursday 5 May 2016 by James Smith
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply